Community gardens provide a place for a community’s most talented gardeners to grow fruit and vegetables for the residents of cities, towns, and small remote populations. Community gardens generally rent raised garden beds or larger plots, and sometimes they even rent large containers or small flower pots within the garden for those with various levels of gardening enthusiasm or ability.
Community gardens often provide water with irrigation supply lines to each bed rather than requiring each gardener to water with hoses and regular irrigation to increase yields. In areas with limited growing seasons, community gardeners work tirelessly to yield the highest potential production levels to feed as many people as possible.
The garden’s overall aesthetics and array of options and benefits available to gardeners who belong to the community garden and who care deeply about our shared environment justify the rental fees, which range from garden to garden. Supply of spaces is limited and generally demand determines length of wait lists. You want all of your spaces rented and your wait list long to justify your rental fees for better operations and productions each year.
- Updating your community gardens with StoneSet’s environmentally friendly porous paving solutions increases rental fees by increasing aesthetic appeal and lengthens the wait-list to grow in your garden. StoneSet makes any garden special, beautiful, and healthy for humans and for the environment.
- StoneSet’s porous paving conserves your irrigated water budget and limited rainwater and then provides that filtered water to the roots for your clients’ rented raised garden beds offering an advantage over your competition.
- Hardscaping your community garden pathways between raised garden beds with light-coloured StoneSet natural stone cools the property and reflects sunlight up to leaves overhanging raised beds increasing your overall production.
- Inlaid community garden logo, patterns, signs or colourful artwork in your overall design impress gardeners with the values and benefits of gardening in your community garden increasing popularity of the activity and increasing demand for rental spaces.
- StoneSet’s range includes 24 natural colours of stone and 6 colours of brilliant recycled glass, so any design that you can imagine is possible.
- Hardscaping patios for sitting and discussing gardening while drinking tea is easy with StoneSet. Popular patterns for residential garden patios include the yin-yang or the peace symbol, or the tree of life, also appropriate to a community garden.
- Surround trees with StoneSet for shaded porous picnic table areas to encourage family gardening. Add grilling pads here and there to enjoy the culinary fruits of your collective labour at community cookouts.
- Hardscaping the exterior grounds of a community garden attract visiting customers and the community to your facilities for plant sales, food giveaways, and your spring and harvest festivals.
- Walkways, entrance ways, and car parks stay puddle-free, slip-resistant, and safe with the porous quality, while providing water to living landscapes around your property that border the roads and other properties while reducing run-off that damages streams and rivers to preserve our planet. Hardscaping with StoneSet reduces your human and environmental liabilities as a non-profit struggling to thrive like the gardens do.
- Cost-effective and long-lasting, StoneSet comes with a ten-year guarantee, requires almost no maintenance, is easy to clean with a pressure washer, and looks great while helping the earth and your gardens grow.
Contact us to make hardscaping easy for solving many community garden problems and for increasing food production and your gardening clients. Community gardens provide wonderful spaces with purpose. Maximise and make the most of your land’s gardening space with StoneSet and grow your business.
More info about our product? Download our FREE guide below!