Trees like to move and in the hard landscaping world, they like to move a lot. For those that are likely to be most active a rubber tree pit surface is now being specified by councils and StoneSet have a unique rubber tree pit product which we believe trumps the rest, and here is why:
1. We use recycled rubber – an obvious benefit to the environment.
2. We incorporate hard stone into our mixes to leave a more hardwearing finish for high trafficked areas.
3. The inclusion of stone also significantly increase the porosity rate compared to using 100% rubber. This is helps keep the tree well watered and healthy and if the tree is well watered it is less inclined to go searching for more water.
4. We also have an option to incorporate recycled glass in the mix- another environmental tick.
5. The resin blend is a variant from our tried and tested material which has been used across 1000’s of square meters across the world since 1997.
6. StoneSet rubber tree surrounds won’t shrink and lift as can happen with 100% rubber mixes.
7. All StoneSet installations carried out by StoneSet or an approved installer comes with a full warranty for peace of mind.